HAHAHAHA! He got that from me, b/c that's my favorite way to sleep too!!! Wait...too much info?
Wish I could sleep like that! Like the blog! Great job, guys!
I think maybe his hands were cold??
I have a couple shots of Luca in a very similar position, minus the hands down the pants. I believe there IS a gene for that one :)
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, David, a mom to two precious boys, Brannon(4), and Taylor(20 months), and a dentist who works just enough to keep me happy!
HAHAHAHA! He got that from me, b/c that's my favorite way to sleep too!!! Wait...too much info?
ReplyDeleteWish I could sleep like that! Like the blog! Great job, guys!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe his hands were cold??
ReplyDeleteI have a couple shots of Luca in a very similar position, minus the hands down the pants. I believe there IS a gene for that one :)
ReplyDelete