Monday, May 31, 2010

Beach Trip-Day 1


Gotta stick the tongue out!


Fun with watercolors.


I can do it too.



Masterpiece!






I DID it!



Forehand...


AND backhand! What a pro.



Please stop interrupting me while I work and try and get me to smile for the camera...AGAIN.




I'm going to get you.





Important work going on here.


Just enjoying the view.



Dinner at last! The pizza was worth the wait!


Well, the boys and I are in Destin visiting MeMe and Poppy (trying to get as much beach time as possible before the oil hits). I'm going to post LOTS of pictures for David's sake. He really misses being here with us so I'll try and keep him up-to-date.


Day 1: pretty rainy on/off throughout the day, came up with some inside fun, did some shopping at the outlets, cleared up in the afternoon for some tennis (Brannon's first official tennis lesson) and beach time

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of Brannon taking his first tennis lesson. I can't wait to hear how he did!

    And my little Taylor is getting so big! He's standing up and everything!!! Look at all those teeth! *sigh* I wish I were there. :(

    ReplyDelete