Sunday, January 10, 2010

9 day family tour

His very own camera from Nana and Papa.


Fun on the lawn at the Grand Hotel.



Hotel living is great!

Adults-only dinner!! We missed you David. I guess someone has to work.


I LOVE my daddy!



My little tennis pro. Look how he's watching the ball. Amazing I tell you!
Two of Taylor's favorite things: being outside and being with his daddy!








Snuggle time!





My little lion!



Fun with the new fishing pole!







We traveled on a 3-state coastal tour starting on Christmas day. 3 nights at the Grand Hotel in Fairhope, 3 nights in Destin, and 3 nights in Pascagoula. We had a great visit with lots of family time. I'm so grateful that both of our families are willing to all spend time together to help make our lives and our kids lives easier and more enjoyable during the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a great year! Glad Felix and I could both make it, and that we got to spend yots of time with the boys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete