Friday, January 22, 2010

New House


We are now the proud owners of two houses! Well, not officially cause we don't close until March 1st but as far as I'm concerned we have a new house. Where you ask? Ocean Springs, Mississippi. David signed a contract in December with a group that works on the coast (Pascagoula, Ocean Springs) that he will begin when he finishes his residency the end of June. We really love the house and the street and Brannon is so excited the house has a pool (it's actually the only one he would consider)! At 3000 sq ft we are going to double the size of our house now so I think it's going to feel huge. Hopefully plenty of room for guests! Our house now is on the market and has been for two weeks now. It's been a little challenge keeping it clean and picked up but I'm actually really enjoying having it that way. Hopefully people will keep looking and someone will buy it soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just really excited the landscaping is already done for this one!! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys! I really do love those front doors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, The house is beautiful and I love the windows and doors.

    ReplyDelete