Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Overload


At the Easter egg hunt at school:


Aren't two baskets better than one. I had to convince him he wouldn't have an extra hand to actually pick up the eggs.


Well, okay... I guess just one will be okay.












Fun at the Ridgeland Easter egg hunt:








I got one all by myself!









We went to so many Easter egg hunts this year that both of my kids are pros. Brannon wasn't nearly as excited about the hunts where there were no prizes in the eggs. Coincidentally these were my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. At Ocean Springs the eggs had GOODIES inside! I don't blame da boy. What's an egg without a PRIZE inside???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. I had not realized how behind I was with looking at the blogs. It was fun catching up. They are growing up so fast. See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete